Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14th Memories

The boys and I have been back in Oregon for 11 days. Getting back into life has been good. Keeping busy has been our strategy for everyday life. We've been talking a lot about some of the trips we may be taking in the next 6-12 months. The boys are remembering the trips we took to California with Daddy. They have to be reminded about a lot and I'm so sad they won't remember Steve that well. Even the smallest thing brings me to tears right now, but that is a big one. One of the things the boys are looking forward to is a trip to spring training with Uncle Kyle. Jeremy doesn't remember a lot of details about going to see his first Giants game with Daddy, but he loves the pictures of them on their special trip. I'm so thankful Jeremy was able to do that, but my heart breaks that Will will never have that chance. I'm so thankful to my brother-in-law for trying to do whatever he can for my boys. This is still so hard, but we have a lot of support. People ask me all the time if we plan to stay in Wilsonville. I can't imagine life anywhere else. This is where our home is. This is where we loved Steve for almost 8 years. I can't say enough how much we miss and love him every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment